Skip to main content

In Neighborhood Enrollment

What if I live in the neighborhood?

You can determine if Hamilton High School is your child’s school of residence by using the LAUSD School Finder.  If Hamilton is the school of residence, please come to the enrollment office in Room 101.

You must have ALL the following documents to register your child. 

A COPY of each document should be attached to the original to expedite the process.

  1. Current gas, electric, water bill ONLY.
  2. Current Picture ID with the address reflecting the current utility bill.
  3. Immunization Records (yellow card) from your Health Care Provider.
  4. Establish Guardianship with a Birth Certificate, Legal Court Documents, Photo ID, Foster Home License, etc.
  5. IEP's (special education) MUST be current and reviewed by Hamilton's IEP Coordinator.