Skip to main content
Voluntary Transfer Form

Please visit enroll your student for the current 20-21 school year for At-Home Learning.


2021-2022 enrollment

Visit to enroll your student for the current 2020-21 School Year for At-Home Learning.


Please contact our main office with any questions at 310-280-1400.

Withdrawal Process


For Student Withdrawal, please complete the Parent Assurance Letter (PAL). Once completed, submit the form to Ms. Platas to , or Ms. Cienfuegos to

Magnet Student Withdrawal

Humanities Magnet and AMPA Magnet Students must fill out and return the Voluntary Transfer Form. The Voluntary Transfer Form is for AMPA/Humanities students that want to transfer/withdraw from the magnet program. The form is needed in addition to the PAL because it certifies that the parent is aware that they are unable to change their mind and re-enroll. The parents would have to reapply through e-choices which would put them on the waiting list.