The Riordan Scholars Program targets incoming 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students who are college-bound and interested in developing the necessary leadership skills to succeed in college and business. The comprehensive program includes:
- Eight Saturday sessions
- Human resources and organizational behavior case study overviews led by UCLA Anderson faculty
- Team-based exploration of the stock market
- A real estate competition focusing on communities in Los Angeles
- Guest speakers from top industry leaders
- SAT preparatory workshops for 10th and 11th grade Scholars
- Personal mentors
- Professional development seminars that include résumé writing, interviewing techniques and networking workshops
*ALL of the above is provided on a tuition FREE basis to Riordan Scholars!!!
To be eligible, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must be a sophomore, junior or senior in high school by the start of the program.
- Please note the senior applicant pool is extremely competitive. Senior applicants should work with their counselor to submit the best application possible.
- Have a strong academic record ("B" average or better)
- Demonstrated leadership skills and active involvement at school and in the community
- First-generation college student
- Prior experience in or knowledge of business is not required
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS MAY 19, 2017. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK FOR MORE INFO AND TO APPLY.