GRADUATING SENIORS (CLASS OF 2017).
Year Up is a no-cost, one-year intensive training and internship program that prepares young adults for successful careers in technology and business operations. Receive professional training in technology and business operations, a paid internship, an education stipend and college credits.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- 18-24 years old
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- Of low to moderate income
- A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card
- Available 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) for the full year of the program
- Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
APPLY AT THE LINK PROVIDED.